Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Geometry end of topic test... Tuesday 24th March


Remember your end of topic test is TUESDAY!!!! You have a summary sheet for the topic, and a practice test. You should also have your homework in your homework book - make sure its all complete and marked. 

Need extra help or practice? 
  • BBC - look at the angles and shapes activities, revision, and try the quiz
  • Bearings
Homework that should be finished and marked by the end of the topic (I will be collecting your books in on Tuesday):
14.1 - 14.14, 18.1 - 18.8, 20.1-20.4

I will also be collecting in your maths exercise books to look over. 



If you put some time and effort into study over the weekend, and make sure you can do everything in the practice test, you will be fine :-)

You can also come and see me on Monday if you have questions... I will be in Room 13, or at my desk in the Science Resource room in A block.

No comments: